1. Zhu, S.*, W. Pan*, X. Song, Y. Liu, Y. Tang, H. Wang, W. Liu, Y. Shi, D. He, J.B. Harley, N. Shen and Y. Qian#. 2012 The microRNA miR-23b suppresses IL-17-associated autoimmune inflammation by targeting TAB2, TAB3 and IKK-α.Nature Medicine. 18: 1077-1086. DOI 10.1038/nm.2815. (Comment in Nature Reviews Immunology(2012) 474-475; Comment in Nature Medicine (2012) 18, 1009–1010; Evaluated by Faculty of 1000 Biology. *co-first author).
2. Song, X., S. Zhu, P. Shi, Y. Liu, Y. Shi, S.D. Levin, and Y. Qian#. 2011 IL-17RE is the functional receptor for IL-17C and mediates mucosal immunity to infection with intestinal pathogens.Nature Immunology. 12:1151-8.
3. Qu F, Gao H, Zhu S, Shi P, Zhang Y, Liu Y, Jallal B, Yao Y, Shi Y, Qian Y#. 2012 TRAF6-Dependent Act1 Phosphorylation by the I kappa B Kinase-Related Kinases Suppresses Interleukin-17-Induced NF-kappa B Activation.Mol Cell Biol 32: 3925-3937.
4. Pan, W*, S. Zhu*, M. Yuan, H. Cui, L. Wang, X. Luo, J. Li, H. Zhou, Y. Tang, and N. Shen#. 2010 MicroRNA-21 and microRNA-148a contribute to DNA hypomethylation in lupus CD4+ T cells by directly and indirectly targeting DNA methyltransferase 1. J Immunol. 184:6773-6781.(*co-first author; 331 citations)
5. Shi, P., S. Zhu, Y. Lin, Y. Liu, Z. Chen, Y. Shi, and Y. Qian#. 2011 Persistent stimulation with interleukin-17 desensitizes cells through SCFbeta-TrCP-mediated degradation of Act1.Science Signaling. 4:ra73.
6. Zhu, S. & Qian, Y#. 2012 IL-17/IL-17 receptor system in autoimmune disease mechanisms and therapeutic potential.Clin Sci (Lond) 122, 487-511. (Invited review)
7. Yao Y., Y. Wang, F. Chen, Y. Huang, S. Zhu, Q. Leng, H. Wang, Y. Shi, Y.Qian#.2012 NLRC5 regulates MHC class I antigen presentation in host defense against intracellular pathogen.Cell Research. 04/2012;
9. Zhu, S., W. Pan, P. Shi, H. Gao, F. Zhao, X. Song, Y. Liu, L. Zhao, X. Li, Y. Shi, and Y. Qian#. 2010.Modulation of experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis through TRAF3- mediated suppression of interleukin 17 receptor signaling.J Exp Med. 207:2647-2662. (Research highlight in Nature Medicine (2011) 17:52; Research highlight in Nature Immunology (2011) 12:19; Evaluated by Faculty of 1000 Biology).